Saturday, January 5, 2008

What's Goin' On | Jan 5

A few things to update you on:
:. Devotional resources for the month of January are up. Find them here. What are these resources all about? Well, read about them here (divine offices | once-a-day). We think it would be amazing for an entire community of people to be journeying through the same Scriptures together and seeing where God leads us in doing that...
:. Prayer post is below...pray for SG and TILT leadership today as they are meeting for a mini-retreat.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was only able to drop by TILT tonight for coffee set up but was delighted to see some great mustaches on the faces of Mark and Scott. Unfortunately for me my facial hair grows at the rate of a newborn baby so even though I shaved earlier in the week my growth is minimal. But just wait boys... it'll be there.

For those men interested ... January is unofficially "grow your stache month". Why? Because it's fun! I'm pretty sure that "community" has something to do with a group of guys doing something for the fun of it. So men, if you haven't started growing out your mustache (without any other facial hair) then you still have time.

Rod