Friday, January 25, 2008

Urgent! Help needed on Sunday

Sarah P posted a comment on the prayer posting here. Given its importance, I figured I would put it right up here (hope that's ok, Sarah!). Sarah said:

Was wondering if anybody is free this coming Sunday after church...
We're having a bin delivered to my mum's house so that we can get rid of a lot of her junk (she's moving from a house to an apartment so there is a lot to get rid of!) The thing is, much of it is big and heavy, so my little mother and I can't move it all on our own. I was therefore wondering if we could gather a whole crew of people to fill the bin. If that's possible, it should only take an hour or so. We'll meet at mum's around 2:00 on Sunday. Anybody up for that? If so, please email me at sarah_parke (AT) yahoo.ca and I'll send you the address.
Thank you thank you thank you in advance.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello friends,
Just wanted to let you know that junk moving went VERY successfully! I also wanted to say thank you again to those who came to help, and to ALL of you for your love, support, & prayers over the last few months. Things are still really tough, but having so much support has made life that little bit easier to deal with. Thank you again.
Much love,
Sarah