Monday, July 21, 2008

Divine Offices | Praying through the Psalms

As we are journeying through the Psalms, we thought it would be cool for as many people as possible to pray through the Psalms for the next six weeks. As you hopefully know, we have the Divine Offices set up online - which consists of 8 readings a day, 7 of them Psalms. In the span of a month, you will read through all the Psalms, one bit at a time.

Check out the Divine offices online here. OR, print them out for the month here.

3 comments:

Joanna said...

I shall try the divine offices today! Our assignment for Student Leaders (on the UC side) at Tyndale is to choose some spiritual disciplines to try during the summer. I've been doing silence and solitude but I think I'm also going to try this and more lectio divina. Thanks, TILT!

-Joanna Gorres

TILT said...

Very cool, Joanna! You might be interested to know we're doing a fall series on the spiritual disciplines.

See you Sunday night,
Scott

Joanna said...

I won't be there this Sunday only because I have a wedding to attend to , but I will be back the next time.

Can't wait for that series!